Apple Mobile I Phone 4s  and IPhone 3G Outher I Phone Mobile HardReset & MasterReset Farmat Codes.
The Trick will Allow use To Hard Reset or Reload or Formats The I Phone Mobiles.
After Doing So Phone Will Be Reload The Software Again And The Software Related Problem Will Be Solved.
The Process Is Also Known As The " 2 Button Reset For I Phone Mobile "
Also See: How To Hard Reset A IPhone 4s And Same Mobile Phone.
========================================================================
1. Turn Off You'e I Phone
2. Press And Hold The HOME Screen Button
3. And Press The Power Button On You'r APPLE iPhone
4. How To Hard Farmat And  Hard Reset You'r I Phone Menu
    Go To Setting-> General-> Reset And Select " Erase All Content Apps Settings "
After All Process Is Complete Reboot Your Mobile Phone And Enjoy The Phone That You Have Setting Change.
========================================================================
Subscribe & Comment Is The Best Way To Say Thanks..!
HOW TO HARD FARMAT & RESET APPLE I PHONE HOW TO HARD FARMAT & RESET APPLE I PHONE

Apple Mobile I Phone 4s  and IPhone 3G Outher I Phone Mobile HardReset & MasterReset Farmat Codes. The Trick will Allow use To Hard Rese...

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top